Prev: RE: Cross Dimensions Next: Re: Cross Dimensions

RE: Cross Dimensions

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:05:21 +0000
Subject: RE: Cross Dimensions

For those of us with some eye issues, there's a 'Full Thrust' link at
the bottom, the link for the Orca article is there.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/orca.html

Couple of things come to mind...

I've recently heard Orca's included in the dolphin group, so I wonder if
this requires any rethinking.

Also, 'went west'? I've heard 'gone south' and 'gone north' in the US,
but is that something said in Oz? I'd love speculation on origins.

Grim bit of writing in there, Zoe. Love it.

Doug