Prev: Re: Submunition Packs Next: Re: Submunition Packs

Re: Submunition Packs

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:54:24 +0000
Subject: Re: Submunition Packs

On Saturday 18 Jan 2014 14:05:35 Roger Bell_West wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 12:52:30PM +0000, Samuel Penn wrote:
> >Do submunition packs require a fire control system?
>
> Yes, but they can share it with beam batteries being fired at the same
> target.

Okay, thanks. Normally that's what happens, so I've never thought of it
before, but I've just designed a strike boat which only has submunition
packs, and wanted to make sure it still needed an FC.

--
Be seeing you,	      Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.		      Posts: http://www.google.com/+SamuelPenn

Prev: Re: Submunition Packs Next: Re: Submunition Packs