Prev: Re: SFB-type shields in FT Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XVII - 7 weeks

RE: SFB-type shields in FT

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:46:45 +0000
Subject: RE: SFB-type shields in FT

I'm not for something this complex being 'the rule' in FT; I love
fiddling, and this is just that. Actually, there are parts of FT I'm for
simplifying.

Wish you had said most anything other than SS; I've been so disappointed
with all Ad Astra games, and demos at cons, up til now, hard to imagine
me trying another. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me five times, what
is wrong with this picture?

It really has become a personal thing with Ken Burnside.

Doug