Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE STORE!

GZG OFFICIAL: BDoT and GRUNTZ books....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:42:46 +0000
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: BDoT and GRUNTZ books....

TOMORROW'S WAR SUPPLEMENT (BDoT) and GRUNTZ RULEBOOK:

For the recent shows, we've had a small stock of the new By Dagger Or
Talon (BDOT) book from Ambush Alley Games (this is the first print
supplement for the Tomorrow's War rules), plus copies of Robin
Fitton's excellent GRUNTZ 15mm ruleset.

Now that our shows are finished for the year, I can offer the
remaining copies by mailorder TO UK and EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS ONLY; both
BDOT and GRUNTZ are 20 each from us, plus 3 per book postage and
packing to UK customers - for European buyers, please contact me for
a postage quote. Due to limited stocks and the fact that VAT is not
charged on books, it will complicate things a bit to actually put the
books on the store - so if you'd like a copy of either (or both!)
then please EMAIL me either through the store contact system or
directly to <jon@gzg.com>. The books will be invoiced via Paypal. If
you want to order a book at the same time as other items from the
store, then please place your order for the miniatures online and
then email me about adding the book to your order.

Please remember quantities are limited, and once these are gone we
probably won't be restocking until the 2014 show season starts!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE STORE!