Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: Loads of NEW RELEASES at last! Next: Selling_off

GZG OFFICIAL: Latest NEW RELEASES now on store!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:22:42 +0100
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: Latest NEW RELEASES now on store!

Hello all,

The three latest 15mm pack releases which we launched at COLOURS
recently are now all up on our webstore and available to order!

We have two packs of new-sculpt Hammer's Slammers troops (SG15-HS10
with 2cm rifles, and HS11 with Buzzbombs and Grenade Launchers) PLUS
the first pack of the long-awaited TOMORROW'S WAR US POWER ARMOUR
(TW15-US21).

See the "latest releases" box at the foot of the store front page to
find theses new items.

Best,

Jon (GZG)

www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: Loads of NEW RELEASES at last! Next: Selling_off