Prev: Mechworld.de FT program Next: More re: GZG OFFICIAL: Loads of NEW RELEASES at last!

GZG OFFICIAL: Loads of NEW RELEASES at last!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:17:38 +0100
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: Loads of NEW RELEASES at last!

Sorry for the lack of updates through July, orders have still been
going out with the usual speed but I've also been working away at
preparing a large batch of new 15mm releases - all of which are
AVAILABLE NOW and being uploaded to the store as I am writing this!

We have EIGHT packs of the all-new-sculpt FSE COLONIAL LEGIONNAIRES
(codes SG15-F10 to F13 in HELMETS, and F20 to F23 in KEPIS), PLUS the
next three packs of US ARMY HARDSUIT TROOPS for TOMORROW'S WAR -
codes TW15-US04, US05 and US06.

For the UNSC/H Hardsuit Marines, we have a pack of troops on Grav
Bikes (V15-82B); we also have a new Hover combat vehicle (V15-98A),
the Gladiator III tank destroyer, which is used in the HAMMER'S
SLAMMERS rules system as the HADES tank Destroyer for the Division
Legere forces.

Finally for this batch, we have some good news for the Anime gaming
fans out there - we are at last re-releasing the "Bubblegum Crisis"
figure sets in 25/28mm - see the new page for BGC figures in the main
menu at left.

That should be enough to be going on with, but check back here for
even more news soon!

Best regards,

Jon (GZG)   www.gzg.com

As always, feel free to repost this to anywhere that folks may be
interested!

Full list of new items, codes and prices:

TOMORROW'S WAR US infantry:

TW15-US04	US army in hardsuits, Grenadiers with auto-GL and
Marksmen with Gauss Sniper Rifles - 8 figures in 4 different poses (2
poses - advancing and kneeling - with each weapon type).
	3.60 inc VAT, 3.00 ex-VAT

TW15-US05	US army in hardsuits, with SLAM (Shoulder-launched
Light Assault Missile) "bazooka";  4 teams (2 moving, 2 firing) each
of gunner and loader with extra rounds, total of 8 figures in 4
different poses.	3.60 inc VAT, 3.00 ex-VAT

TW15-US06	US army in hardsuits, Command and Comms pack, total
of 8 figures in 4 different poses - officer standing, officer
standing observing, kneeling observer and kneeling operator with
datapad.	 3.60 inc VAT, 3.00 ex-VAT

SG15  Federal Stats Europa (FSE) Colonial Legion Troopers:

SG15-F10		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Helmets, rifles
pack A (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00 inc VAT, 2.50
ex-VAT
SG15-F11		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Helmets, rifles
pack B (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00 inc VAT, 2.50
ex-VAT
SG15-F12		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Helmets, Gauss
SAW gunners (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00 inc
VAT, 2.50 ex-VAT
SG15-F13		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Helmets, Snipers
and Missile Launchers (8 figures, 4 different poses)	3.00 inc
VAT, 2.50 ex-VAT

SG15-F20		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Kepis, rifles
pack A (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00 inc VAT, 2.50
ex-VAT
SG15-F21		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Kepis, rifles
pack B (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00 inc VAT, 2.50
ex-VAT
SG15-F22		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Kepis, Gauss SAW
gunners (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00 inc VAT, 2.50
ex-VAT
SG15-F23		FSE Colonial Legionnaires in Kepis, Snipers
and Missile Launchers (8 figures, 4 different poses)		3.00
inc VAT, 2.50 ex-VAT

V15-92B 	UNSC grav bikes with UNSC/H (Hardsuit) Marine riders
- 2 bikes, riders and stands.  4.50 inc VAT,

V15-98A 	Gladiator III ACV tank destroyer - ultra-low-profile
hover vehicle with fixed mount main gun plus remote defensive
sub-turret with rotary cannon and multi-role missile tubes; used by
the Division Legere in the "Hammer's Slammers" rule system as the
"Hades" tank destroyer. Kit includes long gun for "Hades" version,
plus two other optional gun barrels - a medium cannon and a short
laser barrel!		 7.50 inc. VAT, 6.25 ex-VAT.

Prev: Mechworld.de FT program Next: More re: GZG OFFICIAL: Loads of NEW RELEASES at last!