Prev: Re: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free Next: Re: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free

Re: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free

From: Peter Engebos <manfredvonbek@y...>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 11:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free

I had the same problem - unlike most Captcha's, this one is Case
sensitive

FROM THE DESK OF:  PETER ENGEBOS  [manfredvonbek@yahoo.com]
My Adventure Gaming Blog:
http://todungeonsdeepandcavernsdim.blogspot.com/

"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt
laser beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some
people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his
SMITE button for our fire control system"