Prev: Re: FTJava still running? Next: Re: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free

Full Thrust - build your ships online for free

From: "gitta-chris@t..." <gitta-chris@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 11:15:53 +0200
Subject: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free

Hello to all the spacers out there,

	For those of you who need to design your own ships there is now
an
online Full Thrust ship design software available on our  website,
http://www.mechworld.de/ [1]. All people need to do to use it is
register on the site (for free, of course), then you can design and
print your own SSDs.

	Those of you who have seen the reworked FT light rules a few
years
back may note that this is the same layout we used in the rules.

	An example pic of how it looks like:

	http://www.mechworld.de/uploads/2_51f8150cd3248.png [2]

	Yours

	Christian Weinhold

	Mechworld Team

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mechworld.de/
[2] http://www.mechworld.de/uploads/2_51f8150cd3248.png

Prev: Re: FTJava still running? Next: Re: Full Thrust - build your ships online for free