Prev: Re: Fleet Book Babylon 5 Next: Sci-fi mini accessories

RE: Fleet Book Babylon 5

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:58:29 +0000
Subject: RE: Fleet Book Babylon 5

I hope you're happy! Continued shame to us mere fanboys!

Er, but don't stop...

Doug

PS RE: ATZ No, no hurt except some feelings. Really, he kept saying 'I
CHECKED the back seat...' in that quiet tone showing he was not amused.
We were, including another 'victim' of the same card. I'll send Josh the
link for the whole deck. Merely showing the FT deck got the usual 'we've
really got to play Full Thrust again...'