Prev: Official: GZG Update - Sheffield Triples! Next: Re: Fleet Book Babylon 5

Fleet Book Babylon 5

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:59:39 +1100
Subject: Fleet Book Babylon 5

Just over two years ago I decided that I'd put together
Fleet Book Babylon 5 for Full Thrust. It took rather
longer than I'd planned, for various reasons, but it's
finally ready.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/B5/index.html

Like my rulebooks, available in US letter or A4 paper
size. The main book is black and white (56 pages) and
there are two optional color PDFs for the front and
back covers.

Any and all feedback much appreciated. In particular,
I'd like to know if there are any printing problems with
in US letter size.

	cheers,
	Hugh Fisher

Prev: Official: GZG Update - Sheffield Triples! Next: Re: Fleet Book Babylon 5