Prev: Re: Naval FT Variant Next: Re: Naval FT Variant

RE: Naval FT Variant

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 12:22:53 +0000
Subject: RE: Naval FT Variant

Found a version called Full Steam for WWII.

http://cwintel.tripod.com/fsteam.zip

The unzipped rule set is entitled 'Wet Thrust'. Oh, you guys...

Not to be confused with Full Steam: 1889, of course.

I recall someone on this list announce an attempt for pre-dreadnoughts,
but I've gone blank. I seem to think they said it didn't portray ships
well. A lot of people say that about spaceships in Full Thrust.

I disagree, but it's generally accepted to be so much fun.

Doug