Prev: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap Next: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap

Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:42:55 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap

And now with photos!

You can find links off the AAR page below:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc16/AAR/index.shtml

The Kinsey Project photos are also posted:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/kinseyProject/

Thanks again everybody - if people have things about GZG ECC XVI they'd
like
to post to the website, let me know and I'll get it up.

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap Next: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap