Prev: Re: Which 15mm are in full suits? Next: Re: Which 15mm are in full suits?

Re: Which 15mm are in full suits?

From: Brian Burger <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:03:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Which 15mm are in full suits?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Some people have done excellent Mars-style suited forces with our
> figures in light-duty vacc suits - there is only one pack of ARMED
> guys (SG15-V15), but the unarmed ones (V10, and especially the recent
> V17 survey team) can be converted and/or used as command, comms and
> weapons crew to supplement the V15 figs with their mix of SMG and
> rifle type weapons.

Good to know, I'd missed the vacc suits in your 15mm range.

For fully-armoured infantry, there's the NSL, UNSC-L & -H and NI, and I
think that's it?

Of the regular infantry - NAC/ESU/etc/etc - which have, at minimum,
full-face helmets or similar, who could be painted up as if they were in
full environment suits?

Brian
www.warbard.ca

Prev: Re: Which 15mm are in full suits? Next: Re: Which 15mm are in full suits?