Prev: Re: Squadron Question Next: Re: Squadron Question

Re: Squadron Question

From: Brian Burger <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:42:12 -0800
Subject: Re: Squadron Question

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM, John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz>
wrote:

> personally I think the fighter type is way too good and players should
be
> chosing from interceptors or bombers (even if you PSB is that the
change is
> just a weapons fit change).=

I've been advocating this for years - no standard fighter, just
interceptor
and bomber/torpedo fighter. Mind you, I'm afraid it's also been years
since
my last FT game, and I don't even know where my FT books *are* at this
point, I'm ashamed to say.

Brian
www.warbard.ca

Prev: Re: Squadron Question Next: Re: Squadron Question