Prev: Re: Squadron Question Next: Re: Squadron Question

Re: FT: Squadron Question

From: Kevin Hinton <thewonderclown@v...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:30:07 +1300
Subject: Re: FT: Squadron Question

Just like to point out that another disadvantage apart from launch and
recover times is that a bad threshold roll or recovery roll for the
launch bay can severly affect future launch/recover rates.

If you really want to hinder seperate launch bays, make them use the
fighter recovery roll to prep a fighter squadron.

I think we are quickly seeing why all the GZG universe powers use
combined launch bays/hangars. :p

Kevin