Prev: Fwd: Your email message was blocked Next: Re: Squadron Question

Re: Your email message was blocked

From: Sean Dzafovic <sdzafovic@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:01:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Your email message was blocked

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM, John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Ummm. . .
>
> Someone's either using the wrong email address for subscription to the
> list or the wrong filter settings if it is spamming my inbox for using
> the word "bullsh!t".
>
> Use a personal email, not a work one, or fix your settings if this is
> your personal email.	Who the hell filters "bullsh!t" anyway?  I just
> adjusted the word so that the genius in question can see this email
> without being bounced by your high-speed profanity filter.
>
> John M. Atkinson

It's not the individual's settings, it's the ISP. They have some
rather puritanical criteria for email filters.

I'm on some astronomy email lists and several people have had emails
blocked for a 5-letter word starting with N and ending in D that is a
synonym for "unaided".

Sean Dzafovic

Prev: Fwd: Your email message was blocked Next: Re: Squadron Question