Prev: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV Next: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:01:28 -0600
Subject: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

I personally go for a deep ultramarine or royal blue for mine to match
what
I do for the ships.  On the one hand I figure troops in hardsuits have a
reconfigurable chameleon skin, so the paint job I give them is more to
represent their nation/origin than a practical camo scheme.  On the
other
hand, my image of the GZG UN troops is that they're hardcore enough that
they don't need camo - I use the UN as proto-Imperial forces and figure
that they want to announce their presence as a scare tactic.

And it makes it easier to identify the different forces on the table.
It
sucks when you've done such a good job at painting camo that you don't
realize where your troops are when you're playing.

Randy

<h37864@gmail.com>

> > DEFINITELY don't stop, Harold! Aside from the great publicity (which
> > I appreciate enormously and find very useful!), I really enjoy
seeing
> > what people actually do with the minis they buy from me - and you
> > work is always of a great standard!
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Jon (GZG)
> >
> > >  > Now, on to my next painted GZG vehicle, the 8-wheel MICV.  This
is
> > for my

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W1zArQTdaLk/UPosTvpttLI/AAAAAAAADz8/rapONg6mLb
4/s1600/tank.jpg