Prev: Re: GZG Grav Fan - Painted! Next: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

From: Harold Crossley <h37864@g...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:25:14 -0800
Subject: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

Hi Everyone!

First off, I hope I'm not bothering people with these posts about my
painted GZG stuff, if I am, please let me know and i'll stop!

Now, on to my next painted GZG vehicle, the 8-wheel MICV.  This is for
my
UNSC forces, and I have another one and the gun version inbound:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W1zArQTdaLk/UPosTvpttLI/AAAAAAAADz8/rapONg6mLb
4/s1600/tank.jpg

At:

http://clearhorizonsalvage.blogspot.com/2013/01/painted-gzg-8-wheel-micv
.html

Any suggestions for the UNSC paint scheme?  I was thinking a rust color,
but I don't know.

Thanks!
Harold

Prev: Re: GZG Grav Fan - Painted! Next: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV