Prev: Re: GZG Grav Fan - Painted! Next: Re: GZG Grav Fan - Painted!

Re: GZG Grav Fan - Painted!

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:04:51 +1100
Subject: Re: GZG Grav Fan - Painted!

Very nice indeed! The colour-scheme and insignia say "jackboot in your
face para-military police" to me, as if Judge Dredd and his team were
about to leap out barking "Prepare to be judged!"

I was dubious about the "clear pen casing" when I read it, but the
stands really fade into be background in the shadow under the vehicle.
I'll have to put that in my "idea tool-box".

Rob.