Prev: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up Next: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up

Re: Official - GZG news: UNSC/H Hardsuit Marines!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 16:29:24 +0000
Subject: Re: Official - GZG news: UNSC/H Hardsuit Marines!

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>
>>  A quick news update on the 15mm figure line.....
>>
>>  We're in the process of completely RE-SCULPTING the UNSC/H Hardsuit
>>  figures (the guys with the classic "teardrop helmet" look), and
>>  should have the first two or three packs ready for launch shortly
>>  after New Year.
>

>Cool Beans!!!!
>
>Any chance of seeing any pistol small SMG armed figures in either these
new
>figs or the Soft/light UNSC figures?
>--
>Evyn

Hi Evyn (and all),

There may be some UNSC/H figures with sidearms when we get round to
command and weapon crew packs - for the UNSC/L guys there already are
- several of the figures in the SG15-U23 command pack and the heavy
weapons packs (like the U28 mortars) already have cut-down
carbine/SMG versions of the standard infantry rifle.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up Next: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up