Prev: [SG2] Enhanced Troops Next: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

Kit bashed Mega Tanks

From: "germ@g..." <germ@germy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:02:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Kit bashed Mega Tanks

It has been a long time since I posted to this list, lots of projects to
be
worked on and so little time.
But here I have some mega tanks I've built for my 2mm Sci Fi wargame.
For my
game I have already been
using some of the 15mm GZG Drone units,  but this time I wanted some
huge battle
machines.
So with Jon's help I put together the following vehicles from a mix of
15mm and
6mm miniatures.
Obviously I'm biased but I think the final results worked out rather
well.

Picture of the three main creations can be found here:
http://www.germy.co.uk/images/projects/mega1.jpg
<http://www.germy.co.uk/images/projects/mega1.jpg>
Details and pictures of other GZG 15mm miniatures can be found here:
http://www.germy.co.uk/2mmmegatanks.html
<http://www.germy.co.uk/2mmmegatanks.html>

Hoping to do a lot more of this mixing up the scales.

Cheers

Germy

Prev: [SG2] Enhanced Troops Next: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!