Prev: GZG 15mm at Pacificon - Gruntz game Next: Official - GZG 15mm STARTER DEALS, SPECIAL OFFER THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

GZG East Coast Convention XVI - Call for Events

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:34:52 -0400
Subject: GZG East Coast Convention XVI - Call for Events

Call for Events

ECC XVI is soliciting events for the February 2013 convention. Miniature
starships, grav tanks, powered armor troopers, ravenous aliens, zombies,
and diabolical sheep will do battle.

In previous years, all sanctioned events have used the a GZG rules set
or variants. As we did in 2012, we are opening events to other rules
systems for science fiction miniatures. Rules permitted include,
but are not limited to, Ambush Alley, Tomorrow's War, Force on Force,
Gruntz, Starmada, Future War Commander, Strike Legion, etc.

When: February 22 - 24, 2013
Where: Owego Treadway, Owego, New York

Convention URL:http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/
Store website:http://www.printfection.com/gzgecc/
Signups URL:http://tinyurl.com/ECC-schedule

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event, we would like
to hear from you in order to layout a preliminary schedule of events. We
do not require a lot of detail right now, but we would like to encourage
you to begin the planning process required for a high quality event.

Each event slot is about four hours long.

Please send me an e-mail to davisje (at) nycap.rr.com with the following
information:

  1. Proposed title
  2. Game system to be used
  3. Brief scenario description
  4. Time slot preference
  5. Proposed number of players

Please forward this to other appropriate mailing lists or individuals
who might be interested.

Thanks!

Prev: GZG 15mm at Pacificon - Gruntz game Next: Official - GZG 15mm STARTER DEALS, SPECIAL OFFER THIS WEEKEND ONLY!