Prev: RE: The English are odd folk.... Next: Re: The English are odd folk....

Re: The English are odd folk....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:23:10 +0100
Subject: Re: The English are odd folk....

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwile_flonking
>
>That is one 1:1 scale wargame I'm fairly intimidated by.
>
>--

Arr, the olde Suffolk sport of Dwile Flonking, this be from moi part
of the world.....  :-)

In a similar vein, see also: "Drats" by Michael Bentine - my
google-fu is weak today and I couldn't find a free version of the
actual radio sketch, but here is a transcript (which is still funny
if read in suitably silly voices):
http://monologues.co.uk/Sketches/Drats.htm
If you find an audio version, it's interesting to note that EVERY
voice on it is Bentine himself....

Jon (GZG) - on the bulgy bit that sticks out towards Holland.....