Prev: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:14:29 -0400
Subject: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

I figure if you had an issue with it, others might too, so while it
*may* not have been what *you* are worth, it was worth it for the
common good. :)

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:
> Well, more effort than I'm worth, but I got 'em.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Doug

John Lerchey
Thinker of thinks,
Doer of little,
Dreamer of dreams.
Or maybe I'm just lazy.

Prev: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV