Prev: RE: [FT] Yet another question about fighters... Next: RE: [FT] Yet another question about fighters...

RE: [FT] Yet another question about fighters...

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:38:12 +0000
Subject: RE: [FT] Yet another question about fighters...

My impression was while 'pointing the right way', they couldn't pour on
the thrust.

While their pursuers WERE. The whole time. Including while the persuees
were stopping thrust to take snap shots.

Better example would be large fighters with 360 turrets. You want rules
THAT fiddly, go ahead.

Thanks, Jon! I'll cogitate a bit to see if I have any counters of my own
to be shot down, then post it to the Yahoo! group.

Doug