Prev: Re: [real life] Breakup of EU and 'Germanies' going their own way.... Next: Crusty Battlereport + Photos

Re: [real life] Breakup of EU and 'Germanies' going their own way....

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 11:15:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [real life] Breakup of EU and 'Germanies' going their own way....

On 07/05/2012 10:04 AM, Ryan Gill wrote:
> Well, the electoral results have me wondering how good St John is at
> picking race horses because if I had to guess, we were looking at the
> laying of the foundations for the creation of the FSE and NSL.

I think it might be a little early to make any guesses.  :)  I mean,
Hollande
hasn't even formally taken power yet, and, most politicians end up
tacking
in favour of the status quo after election, no matter what they say
during
the campaign itself.

Granted, this is the 50,000 foot view, but I haven't seen anything that
indicates that Hollande's a Euroskeptic in any way.  So, the only way I
can see this going wrong is if the far Right or far Left in France or
Germany somehow leverages media coverage into a general campaign of
anger, and that seems to be pretty unlikely at this point.

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: Re: [real life] Breakup of EU and 'Germanies' going their own way.... Next: Crusty Battlereport + Photos