Prev: Re: GZG news: PRE-SALUTE UPDATE! Next: Video of GZG items at Salute.

GZG news: POST-SALUTE UPDATE!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:25:31 +0100
Subject: GZG news: POST-SALUTE UPDATE!

Tuesday 24th April Update  -

Well, SALUTE is now over and done for another year - next show for us
is SHEFFIELD TRIPLES in about a month, on the 19th/20th May - more
details on that nearer the time. SALUTE went incredibly well this
year, over 30% up on 2011 and certainly our best day there for many
years! We saw lots of our regulars there, and many new faces too, and
everyone seemed to have plenty to spend. Recession? What recession?

So, now we're back, the van is unloaded and I've got stuck into
clearing the orders that piled up during the couple of weeks
immediately before the show - there were quite a lot of them, but
I've got a very large number packed and posted already, and by the
end of this week I hope to be pretty much up to date and back to the
usual quick turnround time. For those of you who have outstanding
orders with us, thank you very much for your patience and they will
all be with you soon.

Many of you will have seen our new 15mm Mecha either at the show or
on various blog posts since - I won't be putting it up on the store
until I've fully caught up with the outstanding orders, but if you
just HAVE to have one (or several!) before that then feel free to
email me and we can deal with it as a special order via Paypal - the
same goes for the TW figures pre-release sample packs. More news soon!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: GZG news: PRE-SALUTE UPDATE! Next: Video of GZG items at Salute.