Prev: Fighter/pilot quality idea Next: Re: GZG news: PRE-SALUTE UPDATE!

GZG news: PRE-SALUTE UPDATE!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:04:17 +0100
Subject: GZG news: PRE-SALUTE UPDATE!

Thursday 18th April Update  - TWO DAYS TO SALUTE! Practically
everything is now cast and packed up, ready to travel to the show for
set-up tomorrow (Friday). For those of you who have been waiting for
orders placed in the last couple of weeks, please accept my apologies
for the delay - I haven't been able to do anything except cast stock,
and as soon as I'm back from the show I will work through the
outstanding orders as fast as possible.

NEW STUFF FOR THE SHOW: at SALUTE on Saturday, we will have all the
new releases we announced a few weeks back, plus a couple of surprise
items not previously announced - the first is the initial pre-release
sample figure packs for the OFFICIAL "TOMORROW'S WAR"15mm line (in
conjunction with AMBUSH ALLEY GAMES), we will have a limited stock of
packs of the RA (Republic of Arden National Guard) and DPRG
(Democratic Peoples' Republic of Glory) troops to sell, if you want
to be among the first few people to own them! On top of this, we have
something very special in 15mm - it's big, it's stompy and we hope
you'll want one! To find out more, you'll either have to come and see
for yourselves on Saturday, or wait till our first customer uploads a
picture to his blog (probably about 5 minutes after the doors
open...). More news and pics after the show!

For those of you who are coming along, we've moved very slightly -
this year we are on STAND TJ08, which is directly OPPOSITE the
position we've been in for the last few years - so head for our usual
place, turn through 180 degrees and there we'll be!

Hope to see some of you there,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Fighter/pilot quality idea Next: Re: GZG news: PRE-SALUTE UPDATE!