Prev: Re: GZG news: THE UNSC FLEET IS BACK! Next: More GZG news: New 15mm up on store today!

GZG news: New 15mm up on store today!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:21:50 +0100
Subject: GZG news: New 15mm up on store today!

For those of you who have been hanging on to your vouchers until some
new 15mm were available, all the following items will be going up on
the store today (Paul's workload permitting!) and will be available
for immediate ordering!
Sorry it's so close to the voucher expiry date (this Saturday, March
31st), but I've rushed these out as fast as I could so that you've
still got a couple of days to place your orders.
Will non-UK customers please note that the voucher expiry is on UK
TIME, so please don't leave it to the very last moment - if you
possibly can, I'd get your orders in by Friday at the latest to avoid
any problems.....

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

NEW ITEMS available NOW:

All prices INC VAT.

15mm SG figures (NAC):

SG15-A31     NAC Medics and Wounded		 3.00

Pack consists of 6 x single figures and 2 x 2-figure castings; 2 each
of: running medic carrying medical case, kneeling medic with open
medical case, sitting wounded Marine, double-figure base of Marine
helping walking-wounded comrade.

SG15-A32     NAC Casualties			3.00

Pack consists of 9 figures, in a random assortment from three
different dead or unconscious NAC casualties .

15mm SG civilians/colonists etc:

SG15-V17  Survey Team Personnel in vacc suits		3.00

8 figures in light-duty vacc-suits, as 2 each of four poses: standing
with vision enhancer, standing with datapad, kneeling with datapad,
kneeling with open equipment box.  All figures are in the same design
of light pressure suits as packs SG15-V10 and V15,. A pack each of
SG15-V10, V15 and V17 will give you an excellent group of
science/survey personnel plus an armed security detail to protect
them.

15mm SG UNSC-L troops:

SG15-U27   UNSC-L heavy fire support teams with tripod-mount fusion
guns	3.00

2 gun teams, each of weapon and mount, gunner and observer/loader.

15mm V15 vehicles: all in HOVER VEHICLES:

V15-82B    Gauntlet Hover APC with AT missile system
7.50

A variant of the Gauntlet hover APC with a four-round medium missile
launcher box on the rear deck, plus a small remote autocannon for
self-defence.

V15-83C    Rommel Hover Tank with multi-role (AA/AT) missile system
		7.50

A variant of the Rommel chassis with a pair of 4-round heavy guided
missile box launchers in a turret mount, for dual-purpose AA/AT use.

V15-83D    Rommel Hover Tank with dual-quad pulse cannon AA mount
		7.50

A variant of the Rommel chassis with a multiple weapon mount and
sensor pod - may be assembled as either a 4-gun mount or the full
8-gun system!

15mm Groundmount weapon systems:

V15-25E    8-round  multi-role (AA/AT) missile system on groundmount
		4.50

Same weapon system turret as on our new V15-83C, on a cruciform
groundmount.

V15-25F    Dual-quad pulse cannon AA system on groundmount
		4.50

Same weapon system turret as on our new V15-83D, on a cruciform
groundmount.May be assembled as either a 4-gun mount or the full
8-gun system!

15mm CRUSTY VEHICLES:

V15-89B    "Crusty" Mecha - heavy combat walker, pose variant
		7.50

A variant of the V15-89A, with the legs in a walking pose and a
separate torso, to give a more actively-posed model.

Prev: Re: GZG news: THE UNSC FLEET IS BACK! Next: More GZG news: New 15mm up on store today!