Prev: Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie Next: Re: [OT] Big Bang Theory

RE: [OT] Big Bang Theory

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 20:41:15 +0000
Subject: RE: [OT] Big Bang Theory

I've not been that interested, though it's on so often in reruns, and I
catch it in the usual five minute snatches, I'd not be sure where I feel
I know what's going on.

Frankly , I'd wait for it to come to Netflix to try to see it from the
beginning, IF I were interested.

No love for Glee either, so curmudgeon-R-us.

Still, I suppose I can ask a friendly fan to Tivo any refs to you. ;->=

The_Beast