Prev: Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie Next: Re: Core hits and striking the colours (LONG!)

Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:17:39 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> After a week and a bit I finally assembled the GZG ECC XV: The Movie
video.

Very cool!

And even without a single piece of dialog, it was *still* better acted
than
*Act of Valor*. :-)

If I may offer a suggestion for next year, it would be helpful to
include
the names of the participants, either as subtitles or in a "rogue's
gallery" sequence at the end, or something.

But, yeah, pretty awesome.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie Next: Re: Core hits and striking the colours (LONG!)