Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie

GZG ECC XV - The Movie

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:01:50 -0500
Subject: GZG ECC XV - The Movie

G'day, everyone,

After a week and a bit I finally assembled the GZG ECC XV: The Movie
video.
It is a combination of stills and time-lapse sequences taken during this
year's ECC. Some of the camera/dolly action TL sequences were
unfortunately
cut short due to photo-bombings, but I had enough stills and sequences
from
the digicam to make everything work. :-)

The video is 6 minutes long (from over 30 minutes when I first dumped
everything into iMovie). It is up on both youtube and vimeo. Higher
quality
version on vimeo, but i know that not everyone has access to that for
one
reason or another.

Vimeo link:
http://vimeo.com/38046845  (the HD is nice)

Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPrsafMEnjQ (the quality is, for me,
noticeably less than on vimeo)

This should give you an idea of the fun, the games, and the people of
ECC.
:-)   And hopefully maybe entice a few more folks to come out next year.
:-)

My thanks to everyone who contributed to the video!

Share and enjoy!

Mk

Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GZG ECC XV - The Movie