Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GEOHEX Terrain

Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 02:24:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

Here's the sort of thing I'd love to see in a scale that is a 3-5"
walker, something that could do for 15mm and 25mm if you didn't put
any obviously 15mm (or conversely 25mm) hatches or viewports... if you
can pick the right surface bits, you can make it a bigger 15mm and
smaller 25mm model....

http://resource.mmgn.com/Gallery/full/Battlefield-2142.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/features/hardware/bf2142/bf214
2_screen002.jpg
http://static.ogl.ru/i/00/01/19/90/l1154329267.jpg

The trick with dual scale figures is if the thing is supposed to be
something humans can fit inside of, you have to keep that in mind in
both scales. Some of the DP9 heavy gears would push that theory (they
weren't meant to be dual scale, but I repurposed them) due to head
sizes or a spindly body part for using them in 25mm (worse for Battle
Tech models).

I'd like to find a support mech for 25mm that is the 'main battle tank
turret' on legs more or less.

T.

Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GEOHEX Terrain