Prev: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits... Next: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:40:48 +0100
Subject: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Well, I'm looking at something at the top end of your "acceptable"
> range, but not too huge - maybe 2.5" to 3" overall height, but quite
> "stocky" and bulky in design - wide, squat and powerful.

Hmm, posability would be nice, as long as it doesn't become a pinning
hell. 2 or 3 structural pieces per arm/leg (excluding hands/weapons) +
add-on armour plating would still be doable. If more, than it might be
an option to just offer several arm/legs variations.

And considering the size, maybe making the bulk out of resin would be
an option?

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits... Next: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...