Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: Alternate Pulsers and Classed Pulse Torps and other items

Re: Full Thrust: German Style

From: "gitta-chris@t..." <gitta-chris@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:06:27 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

To be fair to Jon, I only added the names to one of the photos after
his mail.

	  Von: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
 An: gzg@firedrake.org
 Betreff: RE: Full Thrust: German Style
 Datum: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 01:07:35 +0100

 >Sly dog, you! I just looked at the pictures, noticed that hovering a

 >cursor over the individuals got a name for each, except for two of
 >the ladies.

 Hadn't noticed the "hovering cursor" thing at all, Doug - having
 corresponded with the MW guys exclusively by email, I wanted to put
 faces to the names of those who had done such an excellent job on the

 graphic FT Light versions!

 Jon (GZG)

 >And you call ME a dirty old man...
 >
 >Thanks for saving me the leg work! ;->=
 >
 >Doug

;-)

 >In the group photos of all the MW members there, who is who? It
 >would be nice to put some names to faces!
 >
 >Jon (GZG)

Links:
------
[1] javascript:void(0)

Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: Alternate Pulsers and Classed Pulse Torps and other items