Prev: Re: Full Thrust: German Style Next: Missile Arrays

Re: Full Thrust: German Style

From: "gitta-chris@t..." <gitta-chris@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:40:10 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

While we had a table where we did small fleet action games we tried
something different this year with several famous TV and film
starships running a race course. We had lots of fun and all our
players seemed to like it as well.

	The group photo is the MW demo team and associated gamers, we
were
quite a crowd this year.

	From left to right:

	Christian Weinhold (that's me)

	Thomas Richter,  (back row)

	Markus Lange (front)

	Janine Roselyn-Schrder

	Christian Wei

	Stephan Kammerer

	Oliver Jnemann (back)

	Sascha Keunecke, our programmer and webmaster (front)

	Sylvia Kusch

	Lena Winkel

	Stephan Ludewig, our designer/artist/sculptor/graphics wizard

	Matthias Richter

	  Von: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
 An: gzg@firedrake.org
 Betreff: Re: Full Thrust: German Style
 Datum: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:14:23 +0100

 >textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
 >
 >Tactica 2012 was great again, lots of beautiful tables and great
 >games. Here's a link to some pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.395057233853811.112916.15059896
1632974&type=3
[1]

 > Christian Weinhold
 >
 > Mechworld

 Fantastic pictures - love the whale and the bowl of petunias......
;-)

 In the group photos of all the MW members there, who is who? It would

 be nice to put some names to faces!

 Jon (GZG)

 >   Von: Frits Kuijlman <frits@kuijlman.net [2]>
 >  An: gzg@firedrake.org [3]
 >  Betreff: Re: Full Thrust: German Style
 >  Datum: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:58:00 +0100
 >
 >  KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de [4] [1] wrote:
 >  > If I may say so, the Tactica convention is well worth a visit.
 >http://www.hamburger-tactica.de/tactica/tactica_e.html [5] [2] I
have
 >taken part for several years now.  If you can't manage it next
 >weekend, I am pretty sure, there will be one same time next year :-)
 >
 >  I am planning to go there next year and combine it with a visit to
 >  Miniatur Wunderland (http://www.miniatur-wunderland.de/).
 >
 >  That should end up being a nice long weekend:-)
 >  --
 >  Frits Kuijlman
 >frits@kuijlman.net [6] [3]
 >  Delft, The Netherlands
 >
 >Links:
 >------
 >[1] javascript:void(0)
 >[2]

>?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5oYW1idXJnZXItdGFjdGljYS5kZS90YWN0a
WNhL3RhY3RpY2FfZS5odG1s
 >[3] javascript:void(0)

Links:
------
[1]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vbWVkaWEvc2V0Lz9zZX
Q9YS4zOTUwNTcyMzM4NTM4MTEuMTEyOTE2LjE1MDU5ODk2MTYzMjk3NCZ0eXBlPTM%3D
[2] javascript:void(0)
[3] javascript:void(0)
[4] javascript:void(0)
[5]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5oYW1idXJnZXItdGFjdGljYS5kZS90YWN0aW
NhL3RhY3RpY2FfZS5odG1s
[6] javascript:void(0)

Prev: Re: Full Thrust: German Style Next: Missile Arrays