Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GEOHEX Terrain

Re: GEOHEX Terrain

From: Carlos Lourenco <loscon@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:49:18 -0500
Subject: Re: GEOHEX Terrain

The sloped curves would be easy to match using a hot knife, (that is, a
good hot knife) shouldn't be that hard at all. The foam itself is cheap
and
easy to work with even if you mess up one or two you eventually the the
hang of it. That's the easy part, matching the flocking colors might
take
some more trial and error w/ the mix.