Prev: ST Cliccies RE: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GEOHEX Terrain

Re: ST Cliccies RE: GEOHEX Terrain

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:40:29 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: ST Cliccies RE: GEOHEX Terrain

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012, Douglas Evans wrote:

> I was at Origins when they were showing off the ships to retailers;
several shop owners informed them that $5US was the highest price point
that they thought they MIGHT be able to flog them. The reps looked a bit
crestfallen. ;->=

> That said, doing well so far at our store, and with folks less paint
aversion-ed than moi. Haven't pitched the MicroMachines myself, mind
you...

> The_Beast

The FLGS I went to was selling boosters (containing a single ship) for
$5.50.
And selling them out too.

I am so glad I'm well stocked on MicroMachines too.  But there are a few
ships that would be nice to add to the table.

What chafes my butt besides the price, is the total lack of information
about
rarity.  What percent are commons, uncommons, or rares?  I'm not buying
anything if I only have a 1 in 200 chance of landing (docking?) the
Enterprise E?

*SIGH*
Mike

Prev: ST Cliccies RE: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: GEOHEX Terrain