Prev: RE: Full Thrust: German Style Next: RE: Full Thrust: German Style

Re: Full Thrust: German Style

From: "gitta-chris@t..." <gitta-chris@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:07:31 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

Just for clarification, the Dystopian stuff is not ours, it is a
presentation by another group at the Tactica convention. We just did
the shipyard in the original post of this thread and some other FT
stuff like the light rules design..

	  Von: Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
 An: "gzg@firedrake.org" <gzg@firedrake.org>
 Betreff: RE: Full Thrust: German Style
 Datum: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:46:59 +0100

 I know I was dumbfounded, and so are the folks on the Lead Adventure
Forum, for the Dystopian Wars terrain as well!

 All just beautiful work, showing intense pride.

 Thanks!

 The_Beast