Prev: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games Next: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games

Full Thrust Weapons Damage Averages

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:36:29 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust Weapons Damage Averages

Hi there,

Does anyone have statistical breakdowns by range for damage for the
various
weapons in the Fleet Books, human and alien?

I realize in some cases, this would make assumptions about whether
targets
were shielded or had PDS, but I'm looking for the 'no shields, no PDS'
values. Just to check my own figures.

I can handle XLS, HTML, CSV, plaintext, etc.

Thanks,

Tom B

Prev: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games Next: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games