Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XV - Preregistration Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XV - Preregistration

Cake! - RE: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XV - Preregistration

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@p...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:20:53 -0500
Subject: Cake! - RE: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XV - Preregistration

Why wasn't this brought up before?  Because cake will be the downfall of
ECC.....

Let's see how this will play out:

1)  There will be a cake painting competition, with the winners being
Martin Connell, Steve Barosi and Aaron Neuman, not necessarily in that
order.....
2)  The cheese game will be played on a giant multiplatform wedding
cake, with the cheese retrieval being the cream cheese flowers on the
cake.....  Those who have lead miniatures end up getting poisoned at the
end of the game licking the frosting off of the base of their
miniatures......
3)  Stuart Murray will have at least one clown sniper in his game
throwing cakes and pies at random troops.....
4)  Indy and Jon will be near comatose again on Sunday after working all
the administrative work at the con, and go into shock when mistakenly
eating the wedding cake terrain from the night before and rushing sugar
through their veins.....
5)  The Canadiens will be stopped at the border for smuggling
confections back into Canada.  Tomb barely avoids a non latex free
crossing.....

>From there, mass hysteria will ensue, and dogs and cats will end up
living together.  But don't worry, it's just a coincidence that ECC 15
falls at the end of the Mayan calendar.....

And I'm already depressed I'm going to miss all the fun........

Happy 15th to ECC.  Just think, next year she'll be driving.....