Prev: Re: Deneb Clash Next: Re: Deneb Clash

Re: Deneb Clash

From: "Brendan" <southernskies@p...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:11:25 +1100 (EST)
Subject: Re: Deneb Clash

I didn't play that one, but I think I played the next one after that.

I certainly miss those hand PBeM games, as it was possible to do more
"wierd" stuff than a coded engine allows.
One of the "pirate" games I ignored the battle to rob the planetary bank
(having loaded extra boarders without telling the rest of the team).
:-)

--
Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

> Some of you might remember or have participated in Deneb Clash, a PBEM
> game I ran in 1997.
>
> DesertScribe of the Super Galactic Dreadnought blog has used the
wayback
> machine to pull out the maps from the game and nice animated gif to
show
> the battle.

http://supergalacticdreadnought.blogspot.com/2012/01/historic-transmissi
on-deneb-clash.html