Prev: Re: GZG web store Next: Re: GZG web store

Re: GZG web store

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 06:59:30 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG web store

It's been quite awhile, but my experience ordering for the store was
VERY
pleasant. Samples were easy to get, and we were very satisfied with the
final product.

However, it's always been about the 6-face. I made the mistake of a
small
batch with the store logo on the one. 'You never want to see that!'

Anyway, isn't it supposed to be Teske-5-4-3-2-Indy?

Doug