Prev: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....? Next: Re: Rot Hafen Saga

Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:05:29 +0100
Subject: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>

>In a message dated 10/21/2011 3:08:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>jon@gzg.com writes:
>
>>   > How do folks feel about "rewriting history", not in  the
Stalinist
>>sense of course, but in terms of making some revisions  and changes
>>to a few of the events already written into the "canon" of  the GZG
>>>   universe?
>>
>>Without wishing to sound  *too* bitchy, after the essential business
>>of designing, moulding, and  shipping minis is done, releasing the
>>revised editions of the existing  rulesets, and *any* finished
>>version of FMAS, should be a higher  priority for any spare energy
>>than the background fluff  IMNSHO.
>[snip]
>
>Just to reiterate for clarity, this is NOT the  situation - the
>question was asked so that all you guys could kick the  ideas around,
>precisely so that I don't have to! It's for generating  interesting
>list discussion only, and will not affect anything else I'm  doing.
>:-)
>
>Jon (GZG)
>

>What exactly are you asking Jon? I feel little confuzzled on what is
being
>asked here.
>
>Vince

Quite simply, Vince, I'm asking folks here on the list to discuss
what aspects (if any) of the current GZG-verse canon they would
change or rewrite, given the chance. I'm curious to see if any real
consensus of opinion distills out of the discussion, but mainly it's
just an exercise to allow everyone the chance to say what they do or
don't like about it, and to get the list traffic flowing.
There is no "hidden agenda" here, and whatever comes out of it with
neither speed up nor slow down anything that I'm doing now, though of
course any particularly good ideas may be useful in the future!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....? Next: Re: Rot Hafen Saga