Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: [SGII] FSE AGCI-5 Infantry Fighting Vehicle.

Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:22:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

The gumshoe beat me to it (sorry, in archaic Amera-English, Seamus is a
nickname for police detectives. ;->= ).

I was going to so reply the minute I saw Randy's post, but got
sidetracked.
RL. *sheesh*

Actually, while the suggested images are excellent, I think with a bit
of
cropping, and if possible, a bit of fuzzing, the ones with the laser
sighting might do very well.

Love the glow on the rock.

Doug

Seamus <fomorianwolf@gmail.com> wrote on 10/11/2011 04:30:10 AM:

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
> >
> > Oops, sorry should have read that closer.  Meant to send that
directly