Prev: GZG East Coast Convention XV - Call for Events Next: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:37:51 +0100
Subject: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Hi all,

I've just had a request from Andrew Hubback, the Editor of Miniature
Wargames magazine - he's got an article going to press fairly soon
for which he needs some starship pictures - ideally ones of minis
photoshopped  onto realistic starfield backgrounds, though really
nice shots of well-painted minis in an actual game situation would be
OK too.
Now, I have some of these from the starship painting contest I ran a
few years back, but several of those have already been used in
magazine articles and Andrew wants some new/different ones if at all
possible.

The only brief I have from Andrew is this:

"They would need to be as large a file as possible for print
publication - 300dpi.
It's for an scenario article - basically the Malta convoys of WW2 set
in space."

So, I'm throwing out an urgent request for help - do any of you have
anything that might suit, preferably GZG FT ships of course, already
done - and which you wouldn't mind being used in a magazine article?
There won't be any payment, I'm afraid, but I will do my best to get
a painting/photo credit put on them - though I can't promise even
that, as it's in the hands of the publisher. At least there would be
the satisfaction of seeing your work in print!

This needs to be sorted within a couple of days at most, so I'm not
asking anyone to paint or photograph anything specially for it - just
asking if you have anything already in your picture files?

Please email me directly (jonATgzgDOTcom) if you can help!  :-)

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: GZG East Coast Convention XV - Call for Events Next: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!