Prev: Re: Space Geography Next: GZG East Coast Convention XV - Call for Events

From GZG: news post re SELWG and FIASCO!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:55:55 +0100
Subject: From GZG: news post re SELWG and FIASCO!

Hi all,

We will be at the SELWG (South-East London Wargames Group) show at
Crystal Palace sports stadium on SUNDAY 16th OCTOBER, as usual.
Apparently there will be some internal changes to the layout of the
show this year, but we should still be in or near our usual spot on
the upper concourse. I'm frantically casting stock ready for the
show, while also trying to keep up with mailorder dispatches as much
as possible - but if you place an order between now and the show
weekend please be prepared for the possibility that i won't get it
away quite as fast as normal.

A mere two weeks after SELWG, on October 30th (Halloween weekend)
we'll be up in LEEDS for FIASCO at the Royal Armouries - the last
time we'll be "North of Watford Gap" this year, so if you're one of
our customers from up that way please try to get in to see us!

Just to remind you all again, WE CANNOT TAKE CARD PAYMENTS AT SHOWS
NOW, so please bring plenty of good old-fashioned CASH! This will be
a permanent situation I'm afraid, because none of the options that
would allow us to process cards at shows these days are financially
viable to us for the few weekends a year that we would need the
facility.

I'm making progress with re-pricing and re-labelling all the show
stock and displays to bring them in line with the online store
prices, BUT realistically this MAY not get finished before SELWG - so
while some ranges will be at the new prices, some others may still be
at the old ones after all - so you could still grab yourselves some
bargains on the day! In particular, I have just a FEW boxed sets of
15mm BattleForce and FT Fleet deals that are still labelled up at the
old prices, and I won't be re-pricing these particular boxes - so if
you grab one of these at the show you'll be making something like a
30% saving over the current individual item prices!

OK, got to get back to the casting machine now.... hope to see a good
number of you on the 16th at Crystal Palace!

Jon (GZG), Friday 7th October.

Prev: Re: Space Geography Next: GZG East Coast Convention XV - Call for Events