Prev: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store! Next: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:03:17 -0500
Subject: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

Thanks, Jon. We all knew you were still snowed from continued catchup on
the backlog special offers, and neither of us want to compare RL
issues. ;->=

If I repeat your comments, I'll underscore the word 'intentions'.

Give me credit, I've not questioned about re-writing of rulesets...

Doug

From:	Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
To:	gzg@firedrake.org
Date:	09/19/2011 07:59 AM
Subject:	Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

>Needless to say, happy for the groppo brothers, but I've been hearing a
lot
>of questions about UNSC ships. Any word? Are they the new squats?
>
>Doug

The UNSC will be back, Doug, I've just been so busy with other stuff
- GZG and Real Life(tm) - that I haven't managed to do them yet.
Current plan is that I hope to have the Japanese back this side of
Xmas, and the UNSC early in the New Year.
No "Squatting" here....!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

>From:		 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
>To:		 gzg@firedrake.org
>Date:		 09/19/2011 07:11 AM
>Subject:		 Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!
>

>>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>>
>>Yay! More figs!
>

>Yep, and more to come soon - getting back on track with the new
>releases after the extended "dry spell"......	;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)
>

>>Mk
>>
>>On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>>>   The new items that we released at Colours last weekend are now all
up
>>>   on the store and ready to mail-order:
>>>
>>>   SG15-A21	      NAC Assault Power Armour pack A  (6 figures)
3.00
>>>   per pack (inc VAT)
>>>   All-new-sculpt NAC PA figures, 3 each of two poses (one with Smart
>>>   Grenade Launcher, one with heavy antipersonnel rifle). Supplied
with
>>>   6 separately-cast backpacks (with jump-jets and over-shoulder
>>>   launcher clusters), figures may be used with or without backpacks.
>>>
>>>   SG15-X14		      Crusty Heavy Infantry in armoured
>>>   hostile-environment suits, pack A  (6 figures)  3.00 per pack (inc
>>>   VAT)
>>>   Crusty troopers in sealed hardsuits, 2 each of 3 different poses,
all
>>>   with same weapon type (heavy arc rifle). Supplied with 6
>>>   separately-cast backpacks, figures may be used with or without
>>>   backpacks according to choice.
>>>
>>>   V15-91A	      Crusty Combat Walkers (pack of 2)
7.50
>>>   per pack (inc VAT)
>>>   Light Combat Walker support for the Crusties, approx. 32mm tall
>>>   assembled; designed for a single Crusty pilot in the torso
section,
>>>   but also useable as a drone or 'bot if you prefer. Pack contains 2
>>>   complete models with options: 2 bodies, 2 bases, 2
differently-posed