Prev: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store! Next: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:43:28 +0100
Subject: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

>  On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:10:34 +0100, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
>  wrote:
>>>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>>>
>>>Yay! More figs!
>>
>>  Yep, and more to come soon - getting back on track with the new
>>  releases after the extended "dry spell"......  ;-)
>
>  I'm starting to sound like a stuck record, but... can we expect
>  anything
>  new in 25mm?

To get your needle out of its groove, Sam <grin>:
The straight answer is no. At least not for the foreseeable future.
There is now just SO much else out there in 25/28mm from other
manufacturers, and while 15mm (and starships) are still selling so
well, I don't have the time or resources to return to supporting
those scales. However everything in the hobby goes in cycles, so
maybe one day it will all come round again.

In the meantime....
<creepy hooded figure voice on>
"Come, my gaming friend, come to the dark side that is 15mm, we're
waiting for you (and we have cookies!).......  "
<creepy hooded figure voice off>      ;-)

Jon (GZG)