Prev: RE: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake? Next: Re: Fleet Commander

Re: Not Firefly, Not 5th Element, Not Chronicles of Riddick

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 07:07:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Not Firefly, Not 5th Element, Not Chronicles of Riddick

They call him... TomB!

Tom B wrote on 08/08/2011 12:50:07 AM:

> Monseignor Evans,
>
> I have for you, the following offering, your Eminence:

Wait, does that get me a mitre? I want a mitre!

> Buy the D-06 with the D-06 security upgrade, use the alternate head...
check
> out the image on the D-06 security upgrade about 2/3rds of the way
down...
> it's K-9!

Thanks! I'd seen the first link before, but not the lil' doggy in the
window. You're right, dead ringer!

> I am personally disappointed that Wash, Zoe, and (must have) Jayne are
not
> represented at the moment... River and Simon would even be okay....

Well, I've seen others that might work well; Jayne is mainly a 'brick'
and
can even use 'Ruddock' with a bit of an 'ead adjustment. Well, maybe in
Jayne's dreams. ;->=

Mal, on the other hand, seems rather important. I don't think I've ever
seen a conversion that works as well.

> Though I do like Leelou Multipass. :)

I've in mind a certain painter that could do her justice, and she'd
certainly interest him. ;->=

Thanks for joggin' the noggin'!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake? Next: Re: Fleet Commander